Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen


This is another AMAZING freebie from the influenster team! I was able to try the NEW  Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen! I really noticed a difference in a couple of days!
Now I'm a big fan of whitening my teeth. I will use trays, strips and now the pen! There are several things that I liked about the pen and only a few things that I did not care for. 
So first my routine for brushing my teeth isn't "normal" meaning I have a routine that I find beneficial. 
I start off with a hydrogen peroxide / water rinse. 
Next I brush ONLY with hydrogen peroxide, I let this sit on my teeth 30 seconds to a minute. 
After I brush with toothpaste. 
Finally a rinse, and mouthwash. 

Here are my likes and dislikes for the KIT which included the brush / pen, toothpaste, and coupons.
I love the brush. I feel like it gets into areas my usual toothbrush seems to miss. NO complaints there!

I love the WHITENING PEN! I like that the pen works instantly, you literally apply and go! I also like that the pen can get the back teeth. Strips only go so far back so this was a plus! What I don't like is after a week of using it, I can't tell a difference any more. I really noticed the whitening work near my gum line and back teeth. With the strips you see a difference each time you use, so I can see how this apply and go thing can also be a downside. I feel like if I can keep the whitening on there a little longer before closing my mouth shut, I may notice a difference. Another plus is sensitivity. I have used trays and strips before, and at times they can make my teeth so sensitive, I can't use them for the full use. With this pen I didn't notice any sensitivity! I would recommend using one click at a time. Sometimes two clicks is too much whitening at once and doesn't evenly apply! 

The toothpaste for optic white is not for me. I'm a baking soda toothpaste kind of girl. Although it was refreshing, I just have my preferences.  

Coupons! Who doesn't love them! I already gave one to my friend and my boyfriend!





No comments:

Post a Comment