Thursday, March 12, 2015

SweetTarts Soft and Chewy Ropes




I was able to try the new SweetTarts Soft and Chewy Ropes for FREE!!! THANKS to Smiley360.com Make sure you click the link, and JOIN in on the FREE and FUN products they are GIVING AWAY!!!

Here is a little more info about these YUMMY ropes from their website:

"Go ahead and get roped in with soft, chewy deliciousness. Our new SweeTARTS Ropes go to great lengths to deliver a wonderful, one-of-a-kind flavor fusion that blends fruity sweetness with a touch of tart."

Now this review is short and SWEET! 
My package came a few days ago, and I finally opened it up to see the yummy snacks inside! Let me tell you, I ruined my dinner and woofed down the 8 pack! I am a BIG gummy candy fan and this fell right into my alley! I loved the flavor, and you really do get a fruity flavor with the filling in the middle. I will be buying these very soon!

*****This product contains wheat - if you have a wheat or gluten allergy please be aware before chomping down on these ropes*****

No comments:

Post a Comment