Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong Review


That's right!!! As a member of smiley360.com, I was able to get a 12 pack for myself, and a 12 pack for a friend! Plus some other goodies came along with this smiley360 package!

Here is a little info from smiley360.com:

Experience a revolutionized premium toilet paper with Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong®. With innovative technology that combines strength, flexibility and softness, Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® provides peace of mind for a Confident Clean where it counts most. Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® delivers strength and absorbency, bringing you a strong, durable bath tissue that is still as soft as ever!

As for my review, this is my second favorite brand of tissue. The new and improved product is better in my opinion! I will consider switching brands!


and now a coupon Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong!!! After a 15 second video, play a game to make your coupon worth more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment