Friday, December 6, 2013

Reboot Immune System Booster -Combat Aging and Oxidative Stress


I was able to try Reboot Oxidative Stress Packets  
Here is a little info from their website: 

REBOOT IS CLINICALLY TESTED TO
REDUCE CELL DAMAGE BY AN AVERAGE OF 47% AFTER ONLY A MONTH OF INTAKE.
  • All-natural anti-aging blend of seven plants and fruits
  • Fast acting, health-protecting antioxidant support*
  • Boosts your body's own antioxidant system to helpfight cell-damaging free radicals*
  • Combats Oxidative Stress so you feel stronger, healthier*
  • Feel better today, live better tomorrow

and from Swaggable.com:

Reboot may be the most powerful natural anti-aging support you can add to your wellness regimen every day. Its revolutionary blend of seven natural plant and fruit extracts is clinically tested to provide maximum antioxidant support and protect cells and DNA from free radical damage. Reboot recharges your body's natural antioxidant defenses, helps support healthy cell regeneration, and accelerates recovery from peaks of free radical production such as strenuous exercise, sun exposure, travel, pollution and overindulgence.

Features

  • Synergistic blend of 7 all-natural plants and fruits and antioxidant-rich Vitamin C
  • Unique dual compartment pouch keeps ingredients separate from purified water until time of use to prevent oxidation and ensure maximum potency
  • Clinically shown to reduce cell damage by an average of 47% after 30 consecutive days of use
  • Super portable 2 oz package, ideal for active lifestyles and use on the go
  • Boosts the body's own natural antioxidant production to promote daily antioxidant support as well as recovery from everyday free radical peaks

For my Review
I was able to have a 3 day supply or Reboot. After taking the three day supply, I noticed I have more energy, was more alert, and felt healthier. My strict diet went well with this. Overall taste was not too bad. It did have a vitamin taste, but I also tasted a honey taste. If I could, I would take this daily.  I am all about protecting my skin and using anti-oxidants, and this is one way to do that from the inside out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment