Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Burberry Brit Rhythm

 I was able to get a sample of Burberry Brit Rhythm. I was looking forward to smelling and sampling this fragrance. I'm a big fan of Burberry, both men and woman fragrances! Unfortunately, it was hard to get a good sample from what they sent. This sample was in the form of a stamp. That's right a STAMP. I can tell you I did not like this for several reasons. 

1) The stamp does not allow you to place the fragrance where you normally would wipe or spray. I like to spray a little on my decolletage. So when I placed the stamp there, BAM a big black mark!

2) The stamp does not have a lot of the fragrance. I literally had to get my nose black from the stamp to smell anything. 

Other than that, the fragrance was light and enjoyable. 

Here is some info from their website:

  • Brit Rhythm is a free-spirited, irreverent fragrance for women
  • Experience a rush of English lavender, neroli and pink peppercorn
  • An intoxicating heart of blackberry leaves, orris absolute and orange flower absolute
  • A deep and sensual baseline of vetiver, musk and vibrant wood


  • If you would like to try a free sample make sure you CLICK HERE!





No comments:

Post a Comment