Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Facial Mask

Another sample from one of my favorite websites, PINCHME.com! I was able to try a Glacial Clay Spa mask from Montagne Jeunesse.

Here is some info from their website which can be found HERE!

Give your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Arctic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help                                                                                                                 maintain skins natural barrier.


For my review, I WILL use the product again. I have been a big fan for this line, and all the many masks they have! So when I was able to get a sample of this new product, I was excited to use it! The mask fits nice on the face, it is made from natural ingredients as well, and had a pleasant smell. The only thing that I did not like was applying the mask. Once I laid down the mask, I notices some of the clay from the fabric mask was on my hands. I made sure to be careful as to not touch my bedding or my clothes.
After removing the mask, I washes my fingers and my face. It left my face feeling soft and smooth. The pores on my face were noticeably smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment